Human Resources Manager
J.C. Restoration, Inc. Rolling Meadows, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is directly responsible for the overall management, administration and evaluation of the HR function including recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, employee relations and culture, performance management, on-boarding, off-boarding, training, HRIS system and employment law compliance. The HR Manager is also responsible for the management of HR staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or minimum of 4-5 years of management experience in HR.
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
- "Roll up your sleeves” management style.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Spanish are required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office software are required.
- Experienced in the use of an HRIS system is preferred.
- Maintains highest standards of confidentiality and security of employee’s sensitive information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency, organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working team player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel.
The following duties are the responsibility of the HR Manager, but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department including development of department goals, objectives and systems.
- Manages performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, prepares, maintains, reviews, recommends, implements and communicates HR handbook and HR department policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- Handles employee relations and leadership counseling.
- Works directly with department managers to educate/assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters following company policies and procedures.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development and training.
- Manages and performs benefits administration to include ACA compliance, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness. Also serves as the COBRA Administrator for JCR.
- Manages annual benefits open enrollment period. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers, assist with communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site representation by providers. Conducts employee presentations.
- Acts as liaison between employees, insurance providers and to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Manages processing of required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts full life-cycle recruitment for all personnel and temporary employees. Writes and places job postings and updates and modifies job descriptions as necessary. Manages third party sources for job postings/recruitment. Sources/manages additional recruiting options.
- Develops and manages JCR’s on-boarding process assuring new employee paperwork is current and conducts new employee orientations.
- Develops, manages and administers the off-boarding process. Conducts exit interviews and terminations.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
Visit our website at www.jcrestoration.com
J.C. Restoration, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join the Fastest-Growing Independent Restoration Company in the Midwest.
J.C. Restoration is a privately owned, highly respected company located in Rolling Meadows, providing restoration services since 1982 including fire and water mitigation, reconstruction and contents handling. Visit our website at www.jcrestoration.com
3200 Squibb Ave.Rolling Meadows, IL
BusinessView all jobs at J.C. Restoration, Inc.