Truck Driver - Consistent Home Time - Excellent Benefits - PTO
- $45,000 to $70,000 Yearly
J.B. Hunt is Hiring for Our Final Mile Services Division!
Earn $45,000 - $70,000 - Consistent Home Time - Excellent Benefits
Our Final Mile Services division is our most active and customer-facing division. Drivers begin each day at the J.B. Hunt office where they receive an assignment from their manager. Because deliveries usually take place during business hours, most Final Mile Services employees enjoy a Monday – Friday schedule with weekend time off. We have both CDL-A and non-CDL driving jobs available.
If you're interested in a Driving Career with J.B. Hunt, Request Info!
- Averages projected at $45,000-$70,000+ depending on location and position
- Drivers have consistent home time
- Eligible for complete health benefits after just 30 days
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program can limit onsite on-boarding time
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
Aside from the perks of a consistent schedule and pay, company truck drivers also enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
- CDL Class A, B or C License depending on the position
- At least 3 months of driving experience
- At least 21 years of age
If you're interested in a rewarding Driving Career with J.B. Hunt, Request Info Now!
J.B. Hunt is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) including disability/veterans.
At J.B. Hunt, we continue to grow and successfully serve a demanding customer base by adding diversity to our driving positions. We offer the industry’s best driving jobs for class A, B and C drivers, as well as non-CDL drivers. Positions include straight truck driving and delivery installation specialist positions with competitive pay, daily home time and weekly time off.
J.B. Hunt - Company Driver - Final MileJackson, MS
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.