We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at Toyota in San Antonio, TX!
- Must be proficient in PLC programming
- Will travel to other locations if required but primary location would be TMMTX
- Primary shift will be day shift but will be required to work any shift upon request
- Travel may also include Canada, Mexico and Japan.
- Buy off, vendor trials, start up, shut down support for NAMC (Manufacturing Plant) trials of Assembly Equipment
- Technical support - Provide skilled support for equipment development. Jobs scope includes
- Inform engineer of historical issues that could be addressed at bid specification timing
- Identify and eliminate problems with equipment prior to shipment to NAMC (Manufacturing Plant)
- Trial, adjust and confirm equipment prior to and during online trials to confirm readiness
- Provide training to NAMC (Manufacturing Plant) maintenance and production members
- Review Specifications/Drawings - Identify problems/concerns at earliest stages, prior to construction and install
- Review historical information for similar equipment. [Downtime, Maintenance kaizens, previous punch list]
- Review basic spec and bid specs. Suggest improvements and/or identify concerns.
- Create Vendor buyoff plan while working with engineers and vendor
- Review and Confirm vendor design drawing
- Vendor Buyoff , Equipment Install- Confirm safety, quality, and productivity of equipment at vendor & installation
- Develop and implement vendor trial procedure [new equipment]
- Confirm Standards [NA-AMS]- Safety, Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic
- Confirm equipment vs. drawings, layout, parts usage, spare parts, Install plan
- Commission equipment and provide maintenance and production Training
- Confirmation - Monitor equipment operation during vehicle trials and identifying unacceptable results
- Confirm equipment operation during online trials [interaction, function, cycle time, result]
- Confirm Quality [Loading, level, position, system damage, communication], VQCC information logging
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Microsoft Office experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Technical degree or Maintenance program - 2 years or more
- One (1) year minimum PLC programming experience
- One ( 1) year minimum woriking in Manufacturing facility on equipment maintenance
J.A. Consulting Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are contract personal placement firm that has been providing highly skilled people to Toyota for over 25 years. Many of our employees have been at Toyota for 14 to 18 years.
Excellent work environment. Hourly position with 1.5 multiplier for overtime. Possible very long term based on performance.
San Antonio, TX