J. Rettenmaier Wellsville, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Standard Work Hours
330pm:00AM –12:00 am PM Monday – Friday; 1/2 hr lunch break
Overtime as needed call in
Full-time; FLSA non-exempt
Indefinite; At Will
· hourly; commensurate with experience (wage range has been established by HR)
· Eligible for all benefit programs
Install, maintain & repair industrial equipment under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Complete Predictive & Preventative Maintenance programs
· Complete machine repair tasks as needed
· Complete installation of new equipment
· Work normal shift
· Work independently, or within a group, to complete Maintenance tasks
· Complete work using fundamental mechanical principles
· Troubleshoot & resolve problems independently, both during normal shift & On-Call
· Communicate to all departments within the organization
· Work in a safe manner, following all relevant safety policies & procedures
· Follow all established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
· Other Duties as necessary
Minimum Job Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
· High School diploma
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Machine Repair Tech. or Millwright
· Basic knowledge of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
· Basic knowledge of electrical circuits a plus
· Journeyman’s card or Associates degree in Maintenance Technology or similar field preferred.
· Strong self-motivation, trouble shooting skills & sense of urgency
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally & in writing
Valid Driver’s license required
Interactions and Tools/Equipment Utilized in the Job
· Work with Production, QA, Maintenance & other departments as needed
· Work with outside contractors as necessary to complete projects/tasks
· Operate company vehicles as needed (lift trucks, man-lifts, company cars, etc.)
· Accurately operate engineering test & measurement equipment
· Utilize typical office equipment, i.e. computers, tablets, calculators, etc
· Job requires frequent walking, climbing stairs & ladders, and standing for long periods of time, and also occasional work at heights, crawling kneeling & working in confined spaces
· Job requires occasional work out of man lifts and on roof structures at elevations up to 150’
· Job includes occasional exposure to weather in all seasons
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs on occasion
All rules and regulations of the Employee Handbook apply at all times.
J. RettenmaierWhy Work Here?
Essential Company. Great Benefits.
J. Rettenmaier USA is a solution provider that produces fiber concentrate powders. Our products, also known as cellulose, are used in a variety of industries.
4814 Fiber LaneWellsville, KS
Real EstateView all jobs at J. Rettenmaier