Service and repair clients' jewelry repairs while providing excellent quality and customer service. Perform a quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met. Be willing to aid to the training of others and maintain all bench tools and equipment. Maintain a clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed. Ensure all precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses and increase profit. As well as any and all other duties that may be assigned by management.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience in jewelry repairs.
• Demonstrated proficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong , simple stone setting repairs, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
• Must be able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
• Must be willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
• Must be organized and able to communicate with others.