Account Executive - AV/IT OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
Our client, a leading provider of Audiovisual integration and Unified Communications, Low Voltage, Structured Cabling has an opening for an experienced Account Executive. This is a Virtual Job and travel will be required in the OTTAWA, ON, CANADA region.
Strong preference for candidates with strong record of sales achievement in the Canadian Federal and Provincial Government sectors.
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers. 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 5+ years in Audiovisual integration and Unified Communications sales is preferred. The sales professional will be required to perform the following job related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and that are profitable
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in Ontario & Quebec regions.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers.
10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 5+ years in AV integration, videoconferencing, telecommunications services sales is preferred.
3-5+ years of strong track record in sales to Canadian Federal and Provincial Government sectors. Role requires knowledge of government procurement vehicles and standing offers.
A four year college degree is preferred. The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.