J. Oates Portraits Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Booking Consultant will be responsible for building relationships with our clients over the phone to fill our studio schedule. As well as being able to listen and recognize the needs of customers, our BC should be adept at providing a high level of customer service over the phone. We are looking for someone who will thrive on maintaining high levels of excellence and enjoy striving to achieve goals! This role requires someone who can be a flexible learner, motivated, an energetic self starter, open to critique in order to continually improve performance, not afraid to work autonomously and a great team player.
If you are a motivated individual, LOVE working with people and skilled at phone selling/customer service, then this is for you! Join our energetic, goal-driven team and our growing business in this dynamic role!
Key responsibilities are:
-Answering calls, emails and texts as well as calling "warm" leads to effectively schedule appointments for our studio
-Offering 5 star customer service while connecting with potential clients, engaging with them as they book appointments
-Keeping the calendar in order
-Helping potential clients overcome obstacles to booking
-Committing to achieve daily/weekly goals
Our BR would be working within a supportive and friendly environment, with a strong focus on staff development and training, and will LOVE building relationships with potential clients who adore their families! This position has potential for growth into other management areas!
Booking consultant should have the following skills/competencies:
· Efficiency—able to produce results with minimal wasted effort
· Honesty/integrity—with reporting, no corner-cutting
· Organization—with calendar, calls/texts/emails, schedule, using StudioCloud
· Intelligence—learns quickly, knows scripts, remembers learned procedures
· Persistence—sets and strives for daily call volume
· Proactivity—acts without being told what to do
· Intuition—helping case by case with clients’ needs and desires
· Independence—ability to work alone--without supervision and/or company
· Flexibility—adjusts quickly to changes
· High performance—enjoys reaching and exceeding goals and achieving rewards
· Conversation skills—easily/naturally, in a balanced way with clients
· Communication—maintains a standard of clear and appropriate language in all forms (email/text/talk)
· Teachability--able to receive constructive criticism and feedback; willingness to learn
· Teamwork—ability and desire to work as part of a team towards a common vision
· Professionalism—in language, dress and interactions
J. Oates PortraitsWhy Work Here?
Join our energetic team as we work towards a common vision in an environment where we encourage personal growth and creative solutions!
J. Oates Portraits has been hand-crafting heirloom portraits for Treasure Valley families for almost 20 years. We believe in the power of family and that a portrait on the wall is a beautiful statement of love and connection!
7447 W. Emerald BoiseBoise, ID