J. Morrissey Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Finance & Accounting Hartford, Connecticut
In partnership with one of our top clients, we are currently recruiting a Staff Accountant to join one of the fastest growing companies in the country! With thousands of locations, this globally recognized company is looking for the right candidate to join a team with exponential growth potential. They are a people first company offering competitive salary and benefits. Responsibilities are as followed:
- Review all revenue and expense accounts for the selected area, prepare and post necessary monthly closing entries.
- Monthly review/reconciliation of all income statement
- Manage the closing and reporting process for your region of responsibility.
- Prepare monthly budget to actual analysis of regions under your responsibility.
- Reconcile/review monthly credit card reports and bank statements within area of responsibility.
- Monthly preparation and filing of region required tax filings
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations monthly for all non-fixed asset accounts
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience working as a Staff Accountant
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
- Strong interpersonal skills
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at J. Morrissey