Manhattan Associates WMi/PkMS Support Consultants
- Posted: 3 days ago
JGA LLC is currently seeking experienced Multiple Functional WMi/PkMS Consultants for Peak Production Support. The contract is through December and requires weekly travel to Columbus Ohio. This is a contract position.
The Manhattan WMi/PkMS Support Consultant plays an important role in implementing new and existing WMi/PkMS software. The WMi/PkMS Support Consultant will excel in professionalism by working with key players; Manhattan associates, delivery teams, and DC Operations to lead & develop new items. The Support Consultant should understand the PkMS warehouse management system. The Support Consultant will configure and troubleshoot in the Manhattan WMi package.
Who we are
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their processes and solution internally.
Our Mission is to provide customer-sustainable supply chain solutions by providing clients a partnership founded on trusted experience and innovation.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Experienced in production support with of Manhattan WMi/PkMS to new and existing DCs.
- Strong WMi troubleshooting skills are needed.
- SLA helpdesk support experience is a must.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and configuration within Manhattan WMi package.
- Should be able to work with Manhattan associates, delivery team, and DC operations
- Experience with other Manhattan solutions such as Slotting Optimization, SCI Reporting, MIF / DIF, LMS, etc
- Must have a strong understanding of the WMi file structure.
- Experience in advanced reading and writing SQL a must.
The Right Candidate will need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- Multiple full cycle implementations of Manhattan WMi or PkMS.
- At least 5 years of experience in WMi/PkMS Production Support.
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- The location is Columbus Ohio
- Weekly Onsite Travel Required.
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy:
JGA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J. Goldman & Associates LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?