- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance,
We are looking for an initial entry level candidate who wishes to fast track to management.
You will be assigned existing clients while also obtaining new ones and also will be learning how to manage a team of outside sales representatives.
You will learn to address customer concerns and how to contact prospects to expand your account portfolio while also building long term relationships.
We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills.
This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations and understand you will be leading all different kinds of people.
If you also have some experience in sales management or customer service, that is a plus.
Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients, develop other leaders and help grow the bottom line of the company.
- Proven experience as an Account Representative/Manager or other Management roles
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- **Applicants must possess the ability to work alone as well as in a group setting. Being a self-starter is a must. Candidates must be able to work full-time. Some college is a (+) but not necessary.
- Be the main point of contact of existing and new customers
- Follow up regularly after closing sales to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Be able to handle issues as an account manager when needed
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers while teaching new reps
- Send reports on sales activity, accounts status, and possible issues
- Negotiate contracts and handle the paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders)
*Great Retirement Plan through our vested renewal system
*Specialized Insurance Access
*Please submit your resume for review and a possible interview
Job Type: Full-time
J. Craig Wilson and Associates - Globe Life Liberty National DivisionWhy Work Here?
We have a great company culture that cultivates professional and leadership skills while promoting company growth and success.
At Globe Life Liberty National Division, everything we do revolves around making tomorrow better. We empower our customers to Make Tomorrow Better by offering products that help secure their financial future and protect them when tragedy strikes. We offer the opportunity to Make Tomorrow Better by protecting more lives and, in doing so, leaving a legacy. We give our employees the chance to Make Tomorrow Better by giving back, supporting initiatives with a service-first mindset, and promoting from within. Our actions today have a lasting impact on tomorrow. Therefore, we aim to inspire everyone in our network to help Make Tomorrow Better
634 Green Street NortheastGainesville, GA
BusinessView all jobs at J. Craig Wilson and Associates - Globe Life Liberty National Division