Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative provides critical telephone and in-person assistance to our valued clients. He or she provides exceptional service to our customers by answering inquiries about our products and services and/or resolving issues or concerns in person, on the phone, and via the internet. In addition, the Customer Service Representative helps with administrative duties, gathers information for follow up for the Sales team, and helps process orders.
The ideal candidate has a pleasant and courteous personality, is fluent in English, can provide excellent customer service even during times of stress, and has strong phone and computer skills. Previous customer service or other related experience is highly preferred.
- Interacts with customers by phone or in person to provide information about products and services, take orders, or document complaints
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions
- Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
- Meets or exceeds all service and sales targets
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Previous customer service or related experience preferred
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with CRM or other customer service software a plus
J. Baldwin Demo
BusinessView all jobs at J. Baldwin Demo