Contributes to Smoothie King’s success by leading his/her team to create and maintain an exceptional Guest experience while upholding brand standards as well as modeling and acting in accordance to Smoothie King core values. The Assistant Manager is involved in all areas of store operations which include:
- Leading and developing of their team
- Ensuring an exceptional Guest experience
- Providing a high quality product
- Maximizing sales performance
- Driving profitability while maintaining a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
Essential Job Functions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team building skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and organize work load
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Available to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to tolerate exposure to a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or frozen products, and powdered substances, including, but not limited to, strawberries, bananas, peanuts, tree nuts (such as almonds), milk, soy, proteins, grains and spices without posing a direct threat to personal health and safety
- Ability to follow procedures and willingness to comply with dress code requirements
- Ability to keep the store clean and follow food safety regulations
- Ability to operate a blender and POS cashier system
- Ability to move boxes, weighing up to 55 lbs throughout the store
- Ability to position self to bend, reach and scoop through assigned shifts
- Encourages “Guest comes first attitude”
- Trains and holds team accountable for delivering an exceptional Guest Experience
- Solicits Guest feedback to understand Guest satisfaction
Drive For Results
- Ensures team adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Adheres to all company food safety procedures while ensuring all Team Members are in compliance as well
- Handles differences between Guests and Team Members without escalating the situation
- Communicates unexpected situations to Team Members calmly and without showing resistance and/or frustration
- Is considered a confidant and/or resource in a tough situation.
Integrity and Trust
- Manages team with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Smoothie King
- Fulfills cash handling, financial and inventory reporting responsibilities with honesty.
- Sets priorities for Team and themselves each day
- Relies on their team by delegating Daily Checklist tasks to Team Members on shift
- Plans ahead for managerial activities/tasks that fall outside of a normal day’s task(s)
- Shows up on time for work.
- Completes required checklists and paperwork with no outstanding items by due dates.
Powered by JazzHR
J Wesley Investments LLC