Data Integration Specialist
- Expired: February 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data Integration Specialist
J Michael Consulting of Roswell, GA is actively looking to hire a full-time Data Integration Specialist to work 100% remote. Do you have a background in public health? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while doing meaningful work? Would you like to join a growing health informatics consulting firm that strives to make a difference in the lives of its employees and the communities it serves? If so, please read on.
Based on experience level and not representative of a total compensation package: $90,000 - $100,000 per year.
Pay Scale Details
- Minimum - needs guidance/training to perform a key responsibility.
- Middle - experienced and fully competent in all key responsibilities.
- Maximum - higher experience than expected for the key responsibilities.
We offer great benefits, including paid health, dental, and vision for employees and their families as well as short- and long-term disability, flexible paid time off (PTO) with a minimum of 5 weeks off per year, paid federal holidays, a generous health savings account (HSA) stipend, life insurance, and the opportunity to work from home. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
YOUR ROLE AS A DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
As a 100% work from home Data Integration Specialist, you play an essential role in helping JMC make a difference in public health by architecting, designing, developing, and deploying data integrations interfaces across a wide range of federal, state, and local health organizations with varying degrees of technical knowledge. Using tools like Orion Rhapsody or Mirth Connect you will craft reusable components that will support many different messaging formats and specifications.
An integration specialist has a unique roll within public health and the job can certainly be challenging. Sometimes there might be tight deadlines, which goes with the territory, but the rewards and the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping strengthen the public health infrastructure and positively affecting the live of many are tremendous!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific field such as informatics or health information technology ORan equivalent combination of education and experience
- Orion Rhapsody and/or Mirth Certification(s) preferred
- Experience with data architecture design (Transactional, Business Intelligence).
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, or PostGres
- Experience in enterprise data integration, health information exchange, Electronic Medical Record/Electronic Health Record Integration Architecture, including: HL7 2.x/3.x, XML, CCD, SNOMED, LOINC, ICD-9, ICD-10, CDA, and FHIR
- Relevant on the job experience or training in health informatics including data collection, data analysis, and data exchange implementation in the public health or clinical sector.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office, including Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
Experience working with federal, state, or local public health agencies or laboratories is preferred. If you have experience in providing subject matter expertise around technical architecture, routing options, and system integration to support data exchange efforts; effectively communicate technical and non-technical issues with staff across disciplines, including IT, public health, and project management; as well as assessing data quality of information received, stored, and transmitted we would like to talk to you further.
Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Can you balance multiple tasks while successfully meeting tight deadlines? Are you highly organized and attentive to detail? Do you work well in a team setting with individuals of varying technical aptitudes, professional backgrounds, and affiliations? Are you willing to go above and beyond by taking on additional tasks when needed? If so, you might just be perfect for this position!
ABOUT J MICHAEL CONSULTING, LLC
J Michael Consulting (JMC) is a health informatics consulting firm with areas of expertise in laboratory informatics, data standards and interoperability as well as project and program management. Our strong background in public health case reporting, electronic laboratory reporting, quality management, standard implementation, and outbreak notification has helped us successfully tackle a diverse range of projects from internal small-scale implementations to large, cross-agency national programs. We enjoy serving our communities through steadfast support of public health and making a difference in the lives of our clients by working collaboratively with them to build long-lasting relationships.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this remote job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to hearing from you! We may be biased, but JMC is a unique, collaborative, and fun group of individuals that are truly passionate about their work and we can't wait to share more with you!
J Michael Consulting LLC
Get fresh DATA Integration Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.