Customer Service Representative - WEEKLY PAY
J-MO Marketing Box Elder, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Marketing Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts for us. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The Marketing Rep will be responsible for managing all areas of the companies business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Customer Service Representative is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinate and execute strategy for weekly and monthly marketing and sales plan
- Work on a preferred customer list and deal with new promotions and sales of products and services
- Propose realistic marketing and communications strategies, objective, and targets
- Implement marketing and communication campaigns based upon strategy
- Attend conferences and help with promotional products
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industry meets, and marketing conferences
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent and UP! Relevant work experience also considered.
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience or demonstrated equivalent training
- Must have ability to work efficiently under pressure on multiple tasks while meeting commitments with high quality standards
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive approach that no task is too big or small
- Confident and mature attitude
- Passion to entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Team building spirit
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Multitasking ability
- Commitment to a high performance culture
Please Be Advised: We are NOT hiring Administrative, IN-Office Only Positions, Social Media, Graphic Design, Cold Calling, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion. We only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals, that are seeking opportunities and looking to rapidly advance into higher level positions.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
We offer a fun and exciting environment with flexible schedules. Our associates can travel if desired and have the opportunity for advancement within the company through our Management Training Program. We only promote from within, so if you are looking for a genuine career opportunity, this could be the position you've been waiting for!
J-MO MarketingWhy Work Here?
At the heart of our business is the fundamental belief that in order to be successful, we must first help others be successful.
J-MO Marketing is a Direct Marketing and Sales company that takes a personal approach to marketing. We speak to customers face to face versus over the phone or internet. Our clients expect the highest standard of professionalism and integrity, and we deliver. Whether it be the customers we attract or the managers we build, J-MO helps grow your brand to meet the growing needs of your clients. We offer a fun and exciting environment with flexible schedules. Our associates can travel if desired and have the opportunity for advancement within the company through our Management Training Program. We only promote from within, so if you are looking for a genuine career opportunity, this could be the position you've been waiting for!
AddressBox Elder, SD