MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – Oil & Gas
Salary Commensurate with Skills & Experience
Midstream gas processing solutions company seeks a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
· Identify and create marketing communications, branding, and public relations opportunities for the company.
· Interface with Product Management, Sales & Business Development, Engineering, and Executive Management.
· Utilize various integrated marketing channels including digital marketing, advertising, tradeshows/events, multi‐ media, direct mail, email, print collateral, web and social media.
· Management of proactive and reactive media relations, press announcements, press events/conferences, and editorial contributions.
· Provide support to internal & external communications initiatives including product upgrades and launches.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
· Proven experience executing marketing communications strategies in the Oil & Gas industry.
· Possess advanced knowledge and application of digital marketing techniques, tools, and platforms.
· Direct experience developing successful marketing strategies that extend over a 1 – 5‐year time span.
· Proven record of evaluating marketing campaigns and programs from multiple data sources and drawing clear conclusions and actionable recommendations.
· Must have a demonstrated passion for the customer experience, written and media communications, and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve communication goals.
· Have a reputation for driving results and delivering ROI on marketing related investments.
· Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding target goals. Must be a creative, self‐starter.
· Excellent analytical, time, and project management/execution and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
· Marketing Initiatives:
o Work with management to measure effectiveness of marketing efforts.
o Actively contributes and collaborates on the development and execution of “go to market plans” for key campaigns.
· Communications Strategy:
o Drive and execute on public relations campaigns including product launches, announcements, and government relations efforts.
o Manage the alignment of corporate communications, PR, and web site to reach customers.
· Advertising & Branding:
o Create branded internal templates.
o Develop, maintain, and execute marketing, promotional, and advertising campaigns to help drive sales, product launches, and brand awareness.
· Sales Administration:
o Assist in creation of proposals.
o Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on sales metrics.