Executive Assistant (Temp-to-Hire)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Range: Hourly pay rate based on $60,000 - $65,000/year during the temp-to-hire period. Our client has excellent benefits upon hire as a full-time employee (no benefits during the temp-to-hire period).
Hybrid Work Schedule:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1-hour lunch break) - will have the option of starting anywhere between 7-8 AM.
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM (1-hour lunch break)
- Will work approximately 3 days/week from home; 2 days/week in the Greenwood Village office (a computer will be provided for working from home) - this is subject to change
Company and Position Overview:
Our client is a professional business membership association that serves roughly 13,000 members in the financial services industry.
The Executive Assistant supports executive leadership by performing various administrative duties as assigned for the CEO/Executive Director and other executive management. Responsibilities include planning and organizing Board and Commission meetings, taking and screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, and stakeholder relations. Will also be responsible for acting as the office concierge to ensure that office management runs smoothly. This position reports to the Director of HR.
1. Administrative Support:
- Coordinate all aspects of the CEO's schedule: maintain calendar (watch for scheduling conflicts), schedule meetings, coordinate logistics and travel arrangements, make reservations, create schedules and itineraries, and prepare trip folders to include all necessary materials
- Prepare the CEO's expense report for submission to the accounting department
- Provide administrative support to Executive and Leadership team as needed
- Oversee maintenance and organization of electronic and paper filing systems for the governance of the organization
- Save all contracts in the contract drive as well as log them on the contract spreadsheet
- Develop and maintain board books and meeting materials in BoardEffect, board-approved policies, and organizational procedures
- Maintain communications and organize CEO outreach efforts with industry groups
- Help pull certification reports for marketing and the quarterly management report
- Plan and support 3-5 Board and Certification Commission meetings per year
- Assist in support of volunteer committees. Manage the volunteer "Raise Your Hand" program
- Serve as concierge for VIP members, volunteers, and guests
- Assist with various HR administrative tasks (scheduling onboarding, reviewing resumes, etc.)
- Support Sales Team: generate and send client reports, project manage client contract deliverables and timelines, coordinate with internal teams to support fulfillment of client contracts
- Coordinate Scholarship applications and award process
2. Office Management:
- Perform weekly inventory for office and kitchen supplies; order as needed and approved
- Ensure that office equipment is operational and schedule repairs and service as needed
- Order supplies specific to staff requests
- Process outgoing and distribute incoming mail
- Act as main point of contact with document storage facility and office equipment vendors
- Office maintenance - contact appropriate building personnel for replacement of light bulbs, heating/cooling issues, general repairs, etc.
- Great and assist vendors and visitors
- Maintain a professional appearance of office lobby and reception area
- Arrange catering as requested by authorized staff
3. Other Responsibilities:
- Keep up-to-date on activities and information priorities for all departments
- Support international initiatives as needed
- Support HR and employee engagement initiatives as needed
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed
Qualifications - Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred. HS diploma with 3+ years' experience as an admin/executive assistant is required (2 years of college with 1 year of related experience may be considered).
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
- Experience managing travel and event planning
Qualifications - Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, telephone, and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills with the ability and willingness to support colleagues
- Efficient and resourceful work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as BOD, other volunteers, outside clients, and vendors
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Ability to discern sensitive issues and handle them in complete confidence
- Ability to efficiently plan, organize, and carry out work from a variety of sources in order to meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Ability to travel 3-6 times a year, if requested
J Kent Staffing
AddressGreenwood Village, CO
BusinessView all jobs at J Kent Staffing