- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide support and backup to Financial Controller and work with the accounting team to manage daily accounting tasks
- Conduct cashflow and forecast reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Assisting with budget process
- Sales tax registration, reporting, exemptions, and reconciliation
- Compose journal entries and conduct month end close
- Assist with audit preparations
- Prepare for month end and year end closing and reporting
- Expense Reporting
- Assist with AR and AP daily tasks
- Research and resolve payment issues
- SAP instructions and testing
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ability to work proactively to balance multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Pro.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- High order of analytical, interpretive and/or constructive thinking in varied situations
- Exhibit strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- SAP experience helpful
Effective Time Management
- The specific tasks and duties as outlined in the current job description will be completed within the established time frames.
Ethical Standards of Profession
- Employees will be required to act in a manner that is accordance with current ethical standards and promotes a positive public image for the organization and the profession. In addition, actions will be in accordance with the established legal aspects of professional standards and JK Products and Services policies and procedures.
- Employees will respond to both internal and external customers by returning phone calls, checking e-mails, responding to requests, and working collaboratively with other departments. Communicate in a manner that is clear, concise and facilitates the organizational goals. Communication will be accomplished in a timely manner and will ensure that all parties have a firm understanding of the message(s) being communicated.
Customer (client, internal, external) Satisfaction
- The employee recognizes customer satisfaction as a priority and has made ongoing efforts to assist both internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
Cooperation and Collaboration
- The employee actively seeks out supervision, is an active part of the team and obtains the supervisor’s signature on appropriate documentation. The employee is respectful with internal and external professional colleagues and is not engaged in frequent conflicts with others.
Unscheduled Absences (Non-FMLA Time)
- Employees will be responsible for limiting the occurrence of unscheduled absences as outlined by the company’s standards and policies.
Compliance with Policy
- Employee has knowledge of and is in full compliance with all agency policies and procedures (Example: Employee Handbook and all operational and or departmental policies and procedures)
- Prolonged periods sitting
- Repetitive movement of hands and wrists on keyboard
- Walking, standing, bending, lifting, reaching, kneeling, stooping, and stretching.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
J K Products & Services
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accountant Financial Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.