We are looking for a full-time Designer who is responsible for creating, refining and maintaining the visual design and functionality of the company website through understanding of responsive design across mutltiple device types.
This position will support the creative team in evloving the the site's visuals, assist the marketing and merchandising teams in producing seasonal fashion stories and collaborate with the technology team on interactivity projects with end user experience in mind.
What you'll do...
- Maintain clarity of message on all design.
- Create webpage, social platform concepts and emails with guidance from the Art Director.
- Collaborate with the marketing and merchandising teams in building fashion stories that parallel with seasonal campaigns.
- Present new concepts to J.Hilburn leadership.
- Strive for thoughtful new technology uses, user experiences and interactivity.
- Project manage assignments from concept through to completion.
- Communicate with technology team through design process and final delivery of assets.
- Perform other related duties involving print assets as assigned.
- Contribute to additional team and company initiatives as needed/assigned.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art
- Have 3-5 years of experience in graphic design field, preferably in interactive and responsive web applications
- Have exceptional visual taste
- Are creative, logical and self-driven with high standards for quality and attention to detail
- Have refined typography skills
- Are proficient in Macintosh operating system and Adobe Creative Suite, with expert level in Photoshop
- Also able to work in Illustrator and InDesign
- Have experience working with Bootstrap framework or other responsive design
- Are high energy- self-motivated and proactive, marked by a positive attitude and ability to take direction and critiques
- Must be able to work on tight timelines while maintaining excellent attention to detail therefore multitasking, prioritization and organization skills are important
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of digital image quality, output and proper color spaces as well as photo retouching and basice video editing
- Are a small focused and committed team of people who work quickly and collaboratively in Dallas, Texas
- Care greatly about the Stylist and Customer experience
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun both in and out of the office
- Value honesty, transparency and respect
When submitting your resume for consideration, please include portfolio or link to online portfolio.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.