Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving assigned regional sales goals and growth through effective sales planning and execution. Works with members of the sales team to achieve sales targets. Emphasizes growth through development of new customers as well as the maintenance and growth of existing customers. Introduces and places new products with customers, executes organizational initiatives and drives sales of key items with strategic customers for long-term growth. Collaborates directly with our broker partners to drive consumer packaged goods execution, distribution, and new item placement in respective territory.
- Increase Distribution of product lines
- Manages Daisyfield customer relationships to increase distribution of product lines.
- Plans for regional sales and assists with sales proposal developments, sales presentations, and sales calls.
- Maintain and Increase Sale.
- Meets directly with customers and key decision makers to maintain and increase sales of Daisyfield products.
- Develops and makes formal presentations and/or proposals.
- Provides samples and may demonstrate the use of specific items as part of the sales process.
- Implements and executes Daisyfield sales plans to promote product lines.
- Customizes plans to meet the local and regional marketing cultures.
- Assists sales and brokers in developing and executing sales promotions of products.
- Utilizes syndicated data and all resources to drive sales plans.
- Meet Sales Objectives
- Maintains coordination with integral company functions to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Travel required – 75%
- Implement corporate strategy to grow and expand business in the Specialty Pork products space through new and existing customers.
- Create and develop new business plans for a new market area, including implementation of the plan and the ability to define channel/market volume and margin potential.
- Sell products to increase market share.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Navigate the Foodservice network to achieve maximum volume potential and profitability.
- Conduct product pricing and promotional programs.
- Work in collaboration with internal business units and teams.
- Provide excellent customer service and handle Customer questions and complaints.
- Minimum 5-7 years of proven Foodservice sales, distributor, and regional key account management experience with branded value-added products.
- 3+ years of sales management experience with proven ability to drive results through influence.
- Strong business and financial management experience.
- Exceptional strategic sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact, motivate, and engage effectively with internal as well as external contacts.
- High integrity and commitment to team.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter that works well independently and on a team.
- Up to 75% travel via driving air travel, and overnight stays.
Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of sales experience, knowledge of Deli and Value-Added Protein preferred.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills required.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Special Skills: Project management and/or strategic planning experience required.
J.H. Routh Packing CompanySandusky, OH
Get fresh Regional Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.