The Account Executive is an entry level sales position responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and revenue objectives throughout a given territory. The right candidate will be expected to prospect for and develop new accounts along with further develop current clientele. Top of the World is looking for a self-motivated and loyal individual with long term career aspirations.
Managing current and new client relationships within a defined territory or market
- Prospecting for, cold calling and setting appointments with new accounts
- Travel to previously set appointments to work with accounts and close the sale
- Utilizing Customer Relations Management software to record and monitor your interaction withclientele.
- Developing and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Set up, attendance and sales at industry tradeshows
Works closely with the Director of Sales
- Making recommendations regarding potential new products and markets
- Staying informed on current product trends
- Resolving sales, delivery and customer service issues
- Providing weekly sales and activity reports
Helps Builds a Strong Culture through Applying Servant Leadership Principles:
- Be authentic, be committed, be punctual, be accepting, be present, be useful
- Deals with negative issues immediately and head on
- Seeks a formal evaluation of their job skills from their direct supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Employee should be able to adhere to J America LLC and Top of the World LLC Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Pays attention to details.
- Interpersonal skills the ability to work with those from other cultures & countries
- Strong computer skills
- Reliability – The ability to be at work timely / good attendance
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Time will be spent 25-40% working from a home office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Time will be spent 60-75% overnight travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Local travel to various worksites is required. (65-70% overnight Travel)
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in wholesale or retail environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, management, textiles or communications is preferred.
- Prior sales experience a plus but not required (willing to train the right candidate)
- Detailed knowledge of apparel fashion and fabrication is a plus
- Experience in wholesale or retail apparel fashion and accessories is a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Candidate must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation