(This position is located in Deerfield, NH.)
J & D Power Equipment is hiring! We are looking for someone to join our team as a generator technician.
We are looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and very motivated. In short, this person will repair and service of home standby generators and portable generators, rv generators and marine generators..
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training available
- Holidays and weekends off
- Medical Insurance
- 30 minutes of paid lunch
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- Two years of mechanical experience
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must be able to work with customers, suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to perform simple engine diagnostics and have electrical knowledge
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- The typical workweek is eight hour workdays five days per week 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Generator certification a plus but not mandatory
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.