CNC Lathe Machinist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring for our Day Shift M-F 7:00AM-3:30PM, as well as our night shift M-TH 3:00PM-1:30AM.
We are a family-owned business, with a strong sense of collaboration. We enjoy what we do and make a lot of cool sh** in the process.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GUNS, WE ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU.
CNC Lathe experience is required.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEAD ROLES WITH INCREASED PAY AND RESPONSIBILITIES!
Please read the description below. If you think you have what it takes, drop us a line!
Operates multiple CNC machines daily. Operates and monitors several machines simultaneously to produce established daily quantities of product. Works with micrometers, calipers, blueprints, and other inspection tools to ensure product quality. Operates drill presses, saws, grinders, and hand tools.
Problem solver, Reliable, Flexible, Collaborative, Conscientious, Growth Mindset
· Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, saws, and grinders
· Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics, GD&T, and instruments such as micrometers and calipers
· Measure, examine and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers
· Operate and adjust machinery to perform precision machining operations, producing
established daily quantities of product
· Setup machinery to run established products using setup sheets and proven programs. Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines
· Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
· Position and fasten work pieces. Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled
· Move cutters or material manually or by turning handwheels, or engage automatic feeding mechanisms to mill workpieces to specifications.
· Replace worn tools, using hand tools, and sharpen dull tools, using bench grinders.
· Select and install cutting tools and other accessories according to specifications, using hand tools or power tools.
· Record production output.
· Follows established procedures: production, documentation, and safety procedures
· Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter and maintain equipment following established procedures
· Consistently communicates with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in a positive and problem-solving manner by telephone, in written form, or in person
· Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources including engineering prints, relevant programs, setup sheets, etc
· Analyze information and evaluate results by inspecting equipment, tools, and materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems choosing solutions and solving problems
· Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job
· Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
J & B Machine
370 E 16th StreetGreeley, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at J & B Machine