Clinical Record Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $32,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k,
Job Summary: The Clinical Record Specialist is responsible for making sure all clinical records are organized and up-to-date. This person is tasked with making sure client documents are audit worthy with services.
The duties and responsibilities of the Client Service Manage position include but are not limited to the following:
• Plans, organizes, and oversees clinical records.
• Leads the formation of policies and procedures regarding content, processing, and confidentiality.
• Oversee the issues pertaining to client satisfaction as following up with the client complaint forms and assessment of the situation.
• Prepares summary reports of clinical records issues for management to review
• Responds to requests for release of confidential patient clinical records in accordance with laws and regulations
• Ensure that clinical documentation of the services provided to our clients are correct
• Requests any documentation needed for client record compliance.
• Processes collaborations with clinicians for clients each quarter.
• Completes surveys of clinical satisfaction standards. Follow up with referrals source to ensure folder compliance.
• Monitoring and evaluating documentation operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
• Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
• Ensure records compliance with COMAR, contract terms, policies, and procedures, etc.
• Assist with client event planning and maintain all records
• Be a liaison for Client Service Specialist team
• Maintain contact lists of therapists, therapy agencies, employees etc.
• Organize and schedule appointments/meetings
• Maintain staff meeting minutes, DCW meeting minutes and formulating recap emails of such meetings on a weekly basis
• Answer phone and route calls to respective departments/persons
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
• Other administrative duties as needed
Other tasks as assigned
+ High School Diploma or GED.
+ Basic computer proficiency.
+ Comfortable utilizing phones, fax machine, printers, and other general office equipment on a regular basis.
+ Professional verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
+ Detail and quality oriented as it relates to accurate and compliant information for medical records.
+ Strong data entry skills.
+ Must be able to work with minimum supervision responding to changing priorities and role needs.
+ Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
+ Able to respond to requests in a fast-paced environment.
+ Experience in a healthcare environment.
+ In-person customer service experience.
+ Ability to build relationships with on-site and off-site clients and customers.
J & A Positive Image
6755 Business ParkwayElkridge, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?