J & S Stark Billing & Consulting, Inc. is a Medical Billing Company specializing in physician billing. We are looking for a Denial Management Specialist to add to our team! We are located in Shrewsbury (Monmouth County), N.J.
J & S Stark Billing & Consulting, Inc. was established over 25 years ago & continues to earn the respect, trust & business of over 300 medical providers.
We are experienced in billing multiple specialties. We specialize in private practices, as well as hospital based physician practices. The specialties include, but are not limited to, Cardiology, Chemotherapy, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, OB/GYN and Podiatry.
· The professional billing staff at J & S has extensive training and years of experience working with hospital and private physician offices.
· Knowledge of EFT’s
· Comfortable with following up on claims and appeals
· Make insurance eligibility calls
· Know how to rebill denied claims
· Keep organized, detailed notes
· Familiar with Insurance websites
• At least four years of experience in medical billing and revenue cycle and working denied claims is required
• Understanding the claim submission process
• Knowledge of CPT coding, ICD-9 and ICD-10
• Understanding of medical and insurance terminology
• Compliance, Law & Ethics (HIPAA)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
• Education Required: Certificate from an accredited Medical Billing Program
• Familiar with medical billing software systems
• Proficient in MSFT Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Navigating Windows and the Internet
Individual must be able to adapt to an ever changing, busy environment. Candidate must be reliable and a team player with a positive attitude, having excellent computer and verbal/written communication skills for provider, staff and patient interactions.
This is a high volume, fast paced and exciting environment. We have a strong team, supportive management & offer a casual work environment with flex schedules, vacation time, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and retirement plans.