Design Manager for Kitchen and Bath Showroom
We are looking for a highly detail-oriented designer with excellent communication skills, (written, oral, graphic) strong design/technical expertise and creative problem solving to assist on all aspects of our work. This will include the production of sketches and construction documents, 3D modeling and rendering for concept design/presentations and prototyping for custom cabinet fabrication. For the candidate willing to take on the responsibility to ensure the quality and success of our projects, this is an unequaled opportunity to gain valuable experience, receive competitive compensation, and work in a dedicated environment that wants each project to be unique to itself. We work on a diverse range of projects best suited for someone with varied interests.
This position requires a highly self-motivated individual who is flexible in their approach, and able to work well with a team and alone.
- Designer with 3-5 years of experience in all facets of project design
- Willing to relocate to Duluth, MN
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation for built projects, organize information, and manage workflow
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Coordination with clients and subcontractors
- Ability to work independently and self-monitor progress in order to meet expectations
- Professional degree in Architecture a plus
- Advanced proficiency in 2020 Design software or other software.
- Structural and detail design experience a plus
- Ability to manage project through all phases of schematic design
- Perform zoning and building code research
- Construction knowledge, management or field experience a plus
- Ability to work Saturday and Weekends as required
Salary is competitive, based on experience and skill level. Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and images that best represent the candidate's professional work.
Please no calls