Izzi Early Education Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS
Salary Range: Starting at $22.00; Depending on Qualifications & Experience
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS:
Izzi Early Education (formerly IHSD Inc.) Head Start & Early Head Start Programs require all applicants to submit copies of transcripts, degree(s) and any certification along with the cover letter and resume. All applicants will be reviewed by a screening committee for satisfaction of minimum qualification standards. The best candidates for the position will be invited for a panel interview.
- Employer Paid - Medical, Dental and Life Insurance; Vision Savings Eye Care Program
- Employer Assistance Program
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Benefits - 8% funded by employer
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days and Paid Sick Time
- Limited Time ONLY after 6 months of full time employment: Sign-On Incentive and Relocation allowance will be provided if coming from out of the State of CA
- Teach a group of children ages 3-5
- Plan, develop and carry out classroom goals and objectives
- Develop Individualized Learning plan (ILP) for each child
- Maintain accurate records on children’s developmental progress
- Make two (2) home visits per year for each child to assess needs and keep parents informed about child’s progress
- Conduct developmental screenings and observations
- REQUIRED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING NEEDED - DEGREE, TRANSCRIPT (OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL), CHILD DEVELOPMENT TEACHER’S PERMIT
- AA or BA in Early Childhood Education or Child Development Permit preferred
- A minimum of 1 year actual classroom teaching experience
- Proof of completion of core ECE courses: Child Development, Early Childhood Education Principles, Early Childhood Education Curriculum, Child, Family Community.
- Current California Child Development Teacher Permit or qualified for a Teacher’s Permit desirable
- Bilingual in Spanish desirable
HEALTH AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Physical Examination, TB Test, Immunizations and CPR upon employment
Fingerprint Clearance/Child Abuse Index/Criminal Record Statement/NSOPW
APPLY: Attn: Human Resources Department
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
At Izzi Early Education, we are committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive early care and education and family services to support the school readiness of each child. Through our child development centers, family child care homes, and home based visiting programs, we offer early care and education and family services that are built upon the needs of the children, families, and communities.
Izzi Early EducationWhy Work Here?
Inspiring work environment, rich medical and wellness benefits which includes an 8% retirement plan, lots of room for growth
A non-profit organization, Izzi Early Education provides comprehensive early care and education services for children from birth through five years throughout San Mateo County. Research has continually demonstrated that high quality early care and education programs have a significant impact on a child’s chances of future success. Our mission is to provide excellent comprehensive child development and support services to the highest needs children of 0-5 years old and their families in partnership with the community of San Mateo County. At Izzi Early Education, we are committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive early care and education and family services to support the school readiness of each child. Through our child development centers, family child care homes, and home based visiting programs, we offer early care and education and family services that are built upon the needs of the children, families, and communities.
AddressSanta Clara, CA