Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant (Bethesda, MD)
- Posted: over a month ago
Ivyhill Technologies has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant for a project located in Bethesda, MD. The qualified candidates will ensure that the customer meets specific thresholds for acceptability for both external and internal data quality.
- Assist the call center during high-volume days/times with phone support.
- Research MICA reports that are created in Excel for possible misbookings (MICAs).
- Append MICAs from MICA reports to MICA Database in Microsoft Access, located on SharePoint.
- Update daily misbooking and staff misbooking totals, via the MICA report on SharePoint.
- Data Entry of the Customer Feedback Server.
- Review and update pertinent documents.
- Report Opportunities for improvement (MICAs/misbooked appointments).
- Research Telephone Agent Quality via CHCS (upon request).
- Follow-up on immediate concerns and clinic updates (upon request).
- Research clinic protocols and update information (upon request).
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Be a U.S Citizen.
- Organizational and planning.
- Have experience using the CHCS.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to confer with the customer's executives on specific program goals.
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to develop, organizes, and evaluates data to facilitate reports for the customer's leadership, Team Leads and other stakeholders as requested.
- Understanding of basic Medical Terminology, a Basic Medical Terminology Course is preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity and understanding of the CHCS.
- Related experience with DoD and the military through prior work experiences preferred.
Education:Must have an associates degree or (4) years’ experience in a medical environment and any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position working in a MHS RM or Call Center. If education or experience is used to meet the specialized requirements of this position, it must be directly related to Quality Assurance.
Ivyhill Technologies offers a full benefits packet to include vacation and sick leave; medical, dental and vision insurance; life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance; short and long term disability; and a 401k Plan.
Ivyhill is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity) , national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Ivyhill Technologies LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?