CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) 12hr shifts- All Shifts Available
Ivy at Great Falls provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, and rehabilitation therapy.
Certified Nursing Assistants needed in Skilled Nursing Facility!Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with ambulation, bathing, dressing, eating, grooming, and other activities of daily living as needed.
- Performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
- Provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities.
- Successfully completed state approved certified nursing assistant training program.
- At least one year’s experience as a nursing assistant preferred.
- 18 and older
- Life Insurance
- Daily Pay
- CNA, LPN & RN Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
- Employee of the Month opportunities
- Access Perks
- Monthly Raffles
- Montana facilities include Montana Wage Pass Through bonuses and mileage reimbursement for daily commute (for those who live further away from the facility)
The Ivy at Great Falls
1130 17th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405
Ivy at Great FallsGreat Falls, MT
HealthcareView All Ivy at Great Falls Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.