Senior Backend Java Application Engineer
Ivy Tech Solutions inc Itasca, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Senior Backend Java Application Engineer(10+yrs Exp)
Duration: long-term contract engagement.
Location: Chicago, IL
Only w2 or 1099
Due to COVID-19, initially contractors will work remotely; eventually, the resources will need to be onsite in their Chicago, IL office location.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with business analysts, team leads and developers supporting all phases of design, development, testing and implementation of assigned software development tasks.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient application programming solution.
- Contribute to enhancing existing implementation, architecture, design, and development of scalable, resilient hybrid cloud based distributed computing solution supporting critical financial risk management activities.
- Participate in code reviews and application transition to support team.
- Develop software as per laid down standards and best practices followed by the team and the firm.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 10+ years of experience in Java Engineering.
- 8+ year of technical experience with demonstrable project work that helped develop advance level of understanding in Java 8+ programming, in applying multithreading, in using Collections, Streams API and functional programming.
- Fundamental understanding of Spring Framework, JDBC, RDMBS, Transactions, Unit testing and writing clean code using best practices.
- Hands-on experience with good understanding of AWS basic services like EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, KMS, CLI, Networking, Security and IAM etc.
- Desirable Project experience with any one of high speed distributed computing frameworks like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink, etc.
- Hands-on experience with any one distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Intermediate working knowledge of DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Kubernetes, Helm, and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR
Ivy Tech Solutions inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Ivy Tech Solutions inc