Remote ServiceNow Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
ServiceNow Developer III
Duration: 6 month contract+ extensions
Only w2 or 1099
Please send the resume to email@example.com or 847- 350-1008
Nice to haves: ITOM - HAM, Cloud, Kubernetes, Service Mapping, CSDM, Event Management etc.
If you are a multidimensional ServiceNow Lead / Developer with broad experience in the IT Operations Management space, come help us grow our ServiceNow ITOM area. Be part of the design, architecture, development, and implementation of new applications on the ServiceNow platform. We are looking for prior experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITOM applications. You are a ServiceNow professional leading other developers, working with process owners, business SMEs and vendors to support, maintain, and improve the ServiceNow ITOM applications.
What you have done and what you will do:
- Hands on experience on ServiceNow platform with coding/scripting, configurations and advanced capabilities like Workflows, Flow Designer, App Engine etc.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of ITSM, ITBM and ITOM applications (ServiceNow CMDB, Discovery, SAM/HAM, Service Mapping, Event Management & Cloud Management are a must)
- Experience leading at least three full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
- Excellent understanding of CMDB data models, relationships and help with the readiness of our CMDB for advanced technologies like Containerization, Cloud services (AWS, MS Azure etc.)
- Ability to analyze existing business services and their relationships with other CIs and effectively map them for the success of ITSM processes like Incident, Change, and Problem Management etc.
- Configuring Discovery probes, sensors and / or patterns to ensure high data accuracy and integrity of our CMDB.
- Demonstrate experience with enhancing Discovery performance and coverage and building effective dashboards for senior managers, service owners and executives to show accurate and up to date results of our CMDB health.
- Demonstrate hands on experience with designing and implementing multiple integrations to 3rd party systems using Integration Hub and Spokes (JIRA, Jenkins SailPoint, AWS, etc.)
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
- Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Main contact for working with process owners, business SMEs, vendors and providing direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers
What we would like to see and expect to see:
- 5+ years as a key resource for large scale ITSM, ITOM solutions, of which 3 or more years as a ServiceNow Architect / Lead or ServiceNow Solution Consultant
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow with a strong focus on Discovery and 3rd Party Integrations.
- Validated successful oversight of several ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM implementations.
- Expert knowledge of third-party integrations with ServiceNow, Discovery probes, sensors and patterns.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification - Service Mapping, Event Management. (SAM and Cloud Management is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* firstname.lastname@example.org|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR
Ivy Tech Solutions inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?