PEGA Marketing Decision Management Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Provide strategic guidance to IT and the Marketing organization to re-envision how we can optimize our utilization of the Pega Marketing application, while simultaneously rolling up their sleeves and helping us to operationalize our intake process and current backlog of enhancements.
- Understand marketing business needs and strategies, then synthesize them into an actionable roadmap of enhancements, new capabilities and business process changes - opportunities to organize and market differently than we do today.
- Call out bottlenecks and skills gaps in both IT and the business that are getting in the way of taking action on the opportunities that have been identified.
- Organize our existing tactical backlog of Marketing application enhancements, writing requirements, epics and/or user stories where necessary to demonstrate to product owners and/or marketing analysts how to create good actionable Decision Management documentation for the system architects.
- Identify data management requirements neede as part of a holistic data strategy, and be the “voice” for the marketing automation application.
- Be the “acting Product Manager” taking weight off the current team and Growth Product Manager, helping us get our product and operational ducks in a row
- Size and craft CBAs for recommended enhancements that are too large for the current operational team.
- Improve speed/efficiency for delivery of tactical and strategic marketing demands, resulting in improved operational efficiencies for Marketing and improved lead quality for every Marketing-generated lead.
- Provide clarity and insight into Marketing demand backlog, business benefits and priorities of each request and how they tie to strategic pillars and themes – Ensure we are only working on initiatives that drive real business value with the right priority and urgency. (Help us get out of the “Everything is critical” or “Nothing is critical” mentality we are currently stuck in.)
- Define a proactive roadmap of capabilities that empower the business to manage their own destiny, (i.e. Empower the marketing delivery team to manage Next Best Action recommendations and priorities holistically for the organization.) and deliver on growth goals through marketing automation in 2021 and 2022.
Knowledge transition to the Growth Product Manager, Michael Banks, at the end of the assignment. Goal of the assignment is to operationalize our current backlog and stand up a roadmap of future capabilities so that the Growth PM can take over from the consultant and run with the recommendations.
- Pega Certified Decisioning or Marketing Consultant - Significant experience implementing Pega Marketing applications with a variety of clients to support Digital Marketing campaigns, Outbound Batch marketing and Always-on outbound customer engagement
Powered by JazzHR
Ivy Tech Solutions inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?