- Expired: February 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
Were a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, a national provider of physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for both children and adults. We have over 200 of locations and are growing fast. This rapid growth means we can continue to provide exceptional care to even more patients and provide tremendous career advancement opportunities to our team.
Its All About The People at Ivy our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
The Physical Therapists role is to provide exceptional care through evaluation, design and implementation of care.
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on physicians orders and evaluation findings
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapist curriculum
- Proof of licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of desired employment
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package, continuing education, residency opportunities, and so much more.
Grow with us and apply today!
AddressNewport News, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Ivyrehab