Ivy Rehab Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: July 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compliance Specialist (Remote)
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role? Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest! Ivy Rehab Network is looking to hire a full time Compliance Specialist (Remote).
We are seeking a compliance professional with an aptitude for enabling compliant high-performing cultures. Our ideal teammate has a desire to grow professionally and a commitment to being a compliance business partner. New graduates (from university compliance programs) are welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of compliance, assisted with projects and strong attention to detail.
What you'll do:
- Provide general tactical and admin support to the Director of Compliance, including in the context of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Coordinate/conduct internal investigations/assessments, as necessary
- Track compliance projects and ensure timely/effective follow up
- Conduct compliance research
- Support management of compliance vendors and data/reporting
- Co-develop and track compliance dashboard(s)
- Serve as an internal and initial point of contact for compliance and privacy-related questions/concerns
- Maintain compliance program documentation
- Provide timely/effective communication with and data/reporting to the Director of Compliance and/or other teammates at Ivy
- Develop engaging compliance communications and educational materials to reinforce awareness
What you need:
- Graduate from an accredited program
- 1-2 years of healthcare compliance experience in a plus
- Compliance certification is preferred
- Deep understanding of laws, regulations, standards, and risks relevant to physical therapy is preferred, but not required Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
- Exceptional time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively across a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to occasionally travel is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to roll up sleeves, pitch in and work in a team environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a GROWING Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
“It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
- Competitive pay and bonus incentives
- Premium benefits package, including 401k matching, health, dental, PTO
- Career & leadership advancement programs
- Equity partnership opportunities
- World-class orthopedic residency & specialty programs
- Exceptional continuing education perks
Ivy is a Leading Provider of Outpatient Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 270+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, NY, PA, DE), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 2,000 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 11 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 7,500+ patients - both adults and children- every day.
Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
BusinessView all jobs at Ivy Rehab