Early Intervention Physical Therapist - Up to $65.00 per hour!
- $65 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Ivy Rehab for Kids
Up to $65.00 per hour!!
Loudoun County, VA
Are you a big kid at heart? Join us at Ivy Rehab for Kids where work turns into play! Ivy Rehab for Kids is a leading national provider of outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy, and the largest pediatric rehab provider in the U.S. We are an entrepreneurial organization that champions clinical and professional growth. We provide exceptional resources, structure, leadership, mentorship, and career advice to our teammates to set them up for success.
At Ivy Rehab for Kids, you are not just an employee; you are a valued teammate!
One Ivy – Love what you do – Do the right thing – I belong – GSD (Get stuff done) – Grow – Serve others
We are seeking a driven clinician with passion for helping children live life to the fullest. Our ideal teammate is self-motivated with a desire to grow professionally, providing best-in-class care and exceptional patient outcomes. Interested in learning more? We invite you to apply today so we can connect with you!
As an Early Intervention therapist, you can make a positive impact on children and families! Teammates work directly with children from birth through age three, while coaching family members and caretakers through interventions based on their daily routines. Services are provided in the child's natural setting, such as their home, daycare, or community setting. Teammates have unique opportunities to collaborate with other childcare professionals to carry over goals while following an individualized Family Service Plan. Early Intervention at Ivy Rehab for Kids is a team of pediatric Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Early Childhood Educators, Special Instructors, and dedicated administrative professionals.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an exceptional plan of care based on physician orders and evaluation findings
- Bill for treatment while adhering to compliance standards
- Document appropriately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, colleagues, other health care professionals
- Maintain a safe patient environment
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Proof of current or pending state licensure in respective state
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- CEU reimbursement and free online continuing education subscription
- Wide selection of specialty programs and clinical residencies
- New graduate mentorship and NPTE prep course
- Smaller community vibe with bigger company benefits
- Bi-weekly bonus potential in addition to a competitive base salary
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Partnership opportunities to start-up, run, and have equity in your very own clinic
- Find out more! – https://www.ivyrehab.com/careers/
Ivy Rehab for KidsSterling, VA
HealthcareView All Ivy Rehab for Kids Jobs
Get fresh Early Intervention Physical Therapist - Up to $65.00 per hour! jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.