We are currently looking to train 3 Entry Level Promotions Assistant / Event Coordinator Trainees to help oversee and market our Orlando location and help with our expansion goals for 2019. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management positions once training is completed. We're continuing to expand due to our clients demands and market growth.
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Orlando area with our huge retail venue clients. Clients and products represented vary from Health & Wellness to Beauty and household goods.
Jr Level Management Duties
• Base paid position requiring at least 40 hours per week; more if needed
• Oversee special events throughout the Orlando region
• Potentially manage 5+ employees
• Weekly meeting with Management team and/or staff
• Ensure event planning and execution (team buildings, office parties, etc) is top notch
• Record and report daily sales in a timely manner
• Insure compliance and proper client representation is followed at all regional events daily
• Set an example of great customer service at all times
• Responsible for hiring marketing and event representatives that will not only fit our culture, but will take pride in being an integral part of our company’s growth
• Thoroughly train each employee so they are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties and providing great customer service
• Consistently bring new ideas to the table
• Network throughout the community to increase awareness
We are a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. We identify and develop new stream of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. We create and execute these campaigns uniquely to each clients researched target market
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
• Time management, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Required to delegate job duties to employees with straights in each area
• College degree required
• Able to lift 35lbs
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
**This position is ideal for recent grads. Business, Management, Communication majors encouraged to apply.
**If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.