HVAC Installer Helper
- Posted: over a month ago
IVEY MECHANICAL COMPANY has immediate opening for experienced and motivated HVAC installer helper.
HVAC INSTALLER HELPER
- Assist in installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies, manufacturer's specifications and current building codes
- Assist in installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
Requirements Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Able to work 40+ hours a week
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have an honest and dependable personality
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow directions from lead installer
- Self motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
- Ability to display professional company image
- Ability to pass a background, DMV and drug check
- Strong ability to write and read in English language
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
- Strong ability to operate under severe temperature condition of 120 or more for long periods of time
- Ability to work on weekends, at night, and to work overtime
- Ability to climb, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually.
Ivey Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ivey Mechanical Company
ConstructionView all jobs at Ivey Mechanical Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?