IT INFRASTRUCTURE/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Information Technology Infrastructure/Network Administrator
The incumbent participates in the design and support of the organization’s IT infrastructure. This involves installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide range of equipment, servers and associated peripheral devices. Experience and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of IT experience supporting a medium to large sized company with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Three years of experience with Cisco Call Manager and digital/analog phone systems.
- Relevant Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare or EMC technical certifications.
- Experience with multiple technologies, including Horizon View, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, VMWare, Cisco Routers & Switches, Cisco ASA Firewall or EMC Unity SAN is desired.
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
Ivesia Solutions, Inc.Ivesia Solutions is a leading provider of Information Technology and enterprise wide software solutions with a talented project management team. Ivesia offers software development services and IT consulting services through a global yet local approach with its customers in different countries. Ivesia accomplishes this through a proven development methodology that continues to be refined with every engagement.