CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE – Salem, NH – Full Time Position
Looking for a Level 1 Technical Customer Support Representative to take responsibility for customer training and customer support activities.
Excellent opportunity for an energetic individual to join a growing technology company as part of our Customer Support Team. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is motivated, customer-focused, and tech savvy. You will provide training, service, and support to new and existing customers of products. You must possess excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Deliver superior customer service Product Support – client onboarding and product training
- Deliver support services (phone and email) to meet commitments to customers
- Provide level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Ask the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listen to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and the best avenue for resolution to the problem.
- Answer general application questions. Identify and resolve application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Product Testing – Support new feature releases in using the product as an end user
- Team coordination – collaborate with Sales and Product development teams.
A strong capacity and desire to develop customer service and communication skills. The candidate will be expected to understand a customer’s need, put themselves in the customer’s shoes, and guide the customer’s expectations. We also ask our support representatives to be the voice of the customer back to the company.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience training on an IT related program.
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems and Web Browsers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Detail oriented • Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 1 year of customer service and/or technical support experience. (Preferred)