Customer Success Representative - Salem, NH - Full Time Position
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Motivated Self-starter who can effectively prioritize tasks while managing multiple responsibilities
• Customer-facing or client-service role preferred
• Empathetic and thoughtful communication style and strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective and structured written communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience training on an IT related program.
• Knowledge of different Operating Systems and Web Browsers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Outstanding analytical and time management skills
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
• 1 year of customer service, sales, and/or technical support experience. (Preferred)