Are you tired of sitting behind the same desk day after day, doing the same month-end close month after month, year after year? Where is your career headed? Are you getting the right experience, the right exposure and most importantly are you satisfied or just bored and want something exciting? Are you being held back? Are you tired of being classified as an administrative employee with your income capped?
Are you ready to work independently, travel and explore the United States? (your home location not an issue) Use your management skills and Deltek Costpoint experience and work with a Deltek Premier Partner & 2017 Deltek GOVCON Partner of the Year – Iuvo Systems. Lead, design, implement, train, configure, reconcile & support the Deltek Costpoint financial solution for project oriented businesses. Out-going personality a must. Ability to think quickly on your feet, make fundamentally sound business recommendations/decisions following Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), GAAP and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) guidelines.
• Strong Accounting Experience (Accounting Manager, Controller, CPA, Former (DCAA/IG/Accounting Firm Auditor) – including financial design, COST ALLOCATIONS and incurred cost submission reports
• Strong working knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), GAAP and Federal Acquisition Guidelines (FAR)
• Ability to lead meetings and discussions with C-level staff from small to large businesses
• Strong experience in month & year end reconciliation (Incurred Cost Submission Experience a plus)
• Ability to implement (or quickly learn) Costpoint (all core modules), Time & Expense and Cognos (Iuvo will provide additional training and thru Deltek University)
• GCS to Costpoint conversion experience a plus (use of data migration tools)
• Ability to design Project Plans and monitor them (MS Project)
• BS, MBA & CPA as well as advanced degrees and certificates a plus
• Must be extremely strong with any and all software solutions and a quick learner
• Not easily frustrated and can work in difficult environments and come out a winner
Must be willing to travel (25-30%, sometimes more depending on the engagement), work independently and be a quick learner. Can quickly navigate difficult client situations and find solutions. Can easily adapt to multiple work environments with different personalities becoming a trusted business adviser for clients.
Iuvo Systems is the premier cost effective services adviser for project drive organizations. Founded in 2009 and having worked with over 600 firms from small businesses to billion dollar publicly traded companies, Iuvo primarily services government contractors, non-profit, and professional service organizations. Iuvo’s service offering includes Deltek system consulting, Outsourced Accounting/Managed Services and staff augmentation.