Are you a driven professional who loves to connect with a lot of different people? Do you believe that you “get what you pay for” and it is ok to splurge on some things in life? If you are looking for an opportunity where you can earn uncapped commission by connecting people with each other and are driven by daily wins, please click on “Apply” right now!
Our ideal Inside Sales person is an outgoing and motivated leader who is quick to think on their feet, focused and comfortable using our sales processes to be successful. Being a strategic, compassionate, and positive influencer, this resourceful self-starter will compete with themselves while collaborating with their team members. Not afraid of hard work in order to reap the reward, this creative thinker wants to constantly learn and improve themselves and believes in IJL Select’s mission and vision but also understands how it aligns with what they want for themselves.
Are you able to build rapport quickly and adjust to what you hear to guide the conversation towards the close? Do you have a presence over the phone, are not easily offended, and can you turn a “no” and into a “yes”? If you are that energetic, passionate, and persuasive leader, we want to talk to you!
The responsibilities of this Inside Sales person include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct sales calls with potential as well as previous clients (70 – 80 calls per day)
- No cold calling – warm & hot leads are provided
- Evaluate, interview clients and enroll new clients through our consultative sales process
- Achieve sales quotas
- Create client files and maintain database
- Review files daily and match clients
- Meet clients following their first date for their In-Person Interview (in IJL office)
- Coordinate with client advisors who will schedule dates
- 1-year sales experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Inside sales and/or business development
- Intangible or luxury product sales experience (experience with: high-end retail, weight loss programs, travel, radio advertising, gym membership, tanning salon, laser hair removal, med-spa, etc.)
- Phone sales experience
- Door-to-door sales experience
- Experience working for a start-up or small company
Compensation: Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation structure and excellent benefits. After the training period, you’ll receive a $5K bonus at your 6-month anniversary and another $5K bonus at your 12-month anniversary. First year earnings average is between $70K to $80K – through a combination of base salary, uncapped commissions and bonus structure, with top performers earning six-figures.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; available HSA and FSA; Life and Long-Term Disability insurance; 401K and PTO.
THE COMPANY – IT’S JUST LUNCH
It’s Just Lunch (IJL) is the world’s #1 matchmaking and personalized dating service. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization with an internationally recognized brand that has arranged over 2 million dates for busy professionals. One of the best things about working for IJL Select is the culture and the environment. We are a team, and everyone celebrates each other’s successes, from the CEO to your teammates. With over 28 years of successful matchmaking under our belts, we’ve solidified ourselves as the experts in providing our clients with the best opportunities to meet compatible singles in the Minneapolis area. Click here for some insight from the IJL Select team members.
WHY WORK FOR IT’S JUST LUNCH?
- IJL Select stands out for our core values:
- Passion - We care, we have fun, and we operate with enthusiasm!
- Accountability - We expect consistent results from ourselves and each other.
- Client Centric - We are advocates for our Clients.
- Teamwork - We show respect for one another and are solution-oriented.
- Unique industry that is fun, sexy, and trendy
- Opportunity to change people’s lives
- Small and flat company that is entrepreneurial and where everyone is accessible and leadership is open to feedback
- Great culture that is fun and playful and feels like family where people genuinely care
- Everyone in our company matters, has a sense of purpose, and makes a difference
- Opportunity to be an individual contributor while be part of a very driven and fun team
- Every position has a huge earning potential
- Proven and well-defined sales process that requires creativity and initiative
- Every day is different and a new beginning, as our sales cycle is very short
- We provide on-going training, learning opportunities, and feedback to all employees
- High expectations are supported by always available help
- We reward success and provide fun incentives (hotel stays, trips, spa days, cash bonuses, hand bags, shoes, etc.)
- Environment of healthy competition – we are driven to win the sales but help each other out in the process
Apply now! Your application will be reviewed, and if qualifications are met, we will contact you.
(No phone calls to the office, please.)