Item 9 Labs Sales Associates are at the core of our customers’ experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, your day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers’ questions.
If this sounds like the career for you, please provide an updated resume and cover letter. In your cover letter briefly describe the position you’re interested in and why you would be the ideal candidate.
- Demonstrate and model selling skills, customer service, merchandising and teamwork.
- Support the management team in leadership, training, and promotion of teamwork.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions- as well as the status of merchandise.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of our customers.
- Focus on promoting sales and meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving selling skills to maintain a solutions-oriented focus.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Model and reinforce company customer service standards.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Assist customers with merchandising selections and provide gracious and efficient service.
*Transportation is a must, no exceptions
*Must be professional at all times
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) Preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must stay current and adhere to all policies and regulations of the Arizona Department of Health Services and company policies in the areas he/she operates
- Must pass all needed background requirements to obtain a state dispensary agent card
- Must not have been convicted of any disqualifying felonies as defined in A.R.S. §36-2801
- Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills.
- Customer services and sales experience.