Item 9 Labs is looking for a Bloom Manager who is highly organized to keep everything on schedule.
Candidates should have a strong background in botany, horticulture or plant pathology.
A Bloom Manager directs management of all bloom/flowering tasks performed for the cultivation plan including; cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, waste disposal and physical inventory management for a large commercial facility. The Bloom Manager work closely with the Master Cultivator on the implementation of the cultivation plan and growing protocols to facilitate the productive life cycle of live cannabis plants in preparation for harvesting/processing stage. The Bloom Manager will also be responsible for managing the harvesting and drying process.
If this sounds like the career for you, please provide an updated resume and cover letter. In your cover letter briefly describe the position you’re interested in and why you would be the ideal candidate.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain established growing protocols and nutrient regiment per specific SOPs related to flower/bloom growing phases
- Manage plant scheduling to project all growing needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to keep the cannabis plants healthy and disease-free
- Assist in rodent and other pest management protocols
- Working knowledge of Ebb & Flow, DWC and Aeroponics growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC count.
- Working knowledge of soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation
- Share growing performance results/issues with assigned Veg Manager and Processing Manager in preparation for transfer to harvesting/processing phase
- Working knowledge of deep-water and top-water container systems using soil and hydroponics
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as treatments.
- Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits
- Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
Personnel Supervision: Reports to Master Cultivator
Authority: Supervises Bloom Technicians
- Minimum two years cultivation experience
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a State issued dispensary agent card
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offense.
- Ability to work within a team and in a self-directed manner
- Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- Experience and knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- Excellent computer, mathematics, language, and reasoning skills.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
- Able to learn to operate computerized growing software systems according to directions