Position Purpose Summary:
As Regional Sales Manager, your primary function is to provide exceptional sales of Itamar’s products in a specified region/geographical area and to provide ongoing support to the product distribution channel.
- Develop new business relationships, management of existing accounts and developing new sales leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, local professionals and other referral sources in the medical community
- Assist with account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets; responsible for meeting quota deadlines and specifics
- Regularly, timely and accurately maintain Salesforce as needed by Company
- Quickly investigate sales, customer and/or Salesforce issues and escalate to other team members, if needed; troubleshoot problems relating to products and escalate to appropriate individual
- Become actively involved in sales orientation and sales training programs
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales exhibits/shows; attends trade shows
- Keep informed and educated on competitive offerings, new products, services and other general information of interest to customers and co-workers
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- At least three (3) years of field sales experience – client focus within cardiology, medical device and/or pharma industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional organizational skills. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Results driven persona
- Proficiency in MS Office; Two years minimum of CRM or Salesforce
- Position will require at least 75% travel
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions. A Clinical Sales Specialist/Clinical Training Specialist may be assigned to your region to assist your customers with new installations and ongoing training and product usage.