Angelo Elia Pizza Bar Tapas in Ft Lauderdale is looking for an experienced manager to join our team. Must have at least 2 years experience as a restaurant manager with experience in Italian restaurants a plus. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
The Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits, and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Through the restaurant staff, create a dining and bar experience that makes every guest leaves wanting to return.
· Encourage the team to focus on sales to enhance our guests dining and bar experience.
· Ensure all your management team table touch during service.
· Give your team honest and open performance feedback and support them to do better.
· Monitor, coach and support your team to exceed sales targets with passion and fun.
· Ensure there are adequate resources, systems, in place to operate efficiently.
· Establish clear service objectives with team and set measurable and relevant goals.
· Keep up to date with company best practice and service trends.
· Ensure that correct staffing levels are established to provide consistent outstanding levels of guest service.
· Encourage individuality, innovation and initiative in management and team members.
· Proactively analyze service and financial developments, and drive business performance with focus to ensure opening, preparation, service and closing standards of the bars and restaurant are to company brand standards and policy.
· Manage and deliver all company KPI through great communication, coaching, follow up and supporting the restaurant and bar teams.
· Learn and use effectively the IT systems available to aid achievement of financial and budgeted objectives
· Achieve set payroll targets, F&B margins and Profit and loss targets through effective planning and proactive management control systems
· Where objectives and targets have been missed, create and develop an action plan to deliver the required results
· Ensure use of cash handling procedures are to company standard.
· To ensure all daily, weekly and monthly administration procedures are adhered to and completed on time.
Why Work Here?
We are rapidly growing with a chance to build and be part of a great team
Oakland Park, FL