Executive Assistant to CEO
It Works Palmetto, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It Works! Executive Assistant to CEO
Executive Assistant to the CEO with heavy calendar management, expense reporting, meeting planning, presentation creation, meal ordering and retrieval, travel planning, and other administrative tasks as they arise, and as outlined in the Essential Job Responsibilities below.
- Coordinate, schedule, and organize the CEO’s calendar (to conserve and manage his time), business visits, meetings, and make business travel arrangements (both domestic and international). conflicts.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, send invitations, organize responses, and execute.
- Greet interact with strategic partners and special guests, pro-actively understand who our contacts are and keep track of communication.
- Screen and direct incoming calls and correspondence, act as a liaison between groups under the responsibility of the CEO.
- Organize workflow by reviewing correspondence and determining importance of such, before distributing to the CEO.
- Maintain and update a priority list, including upcoming events (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Compile meeting minutes and action items for meetings as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and detailed monthly expense reports.
- Anticipate the Executive's needs and bring together appropriate people and resources to support the Executive.
About It Works! ®
It Works!, headquartered in Palmetto, FL, is an innovator in the beauty, health, and wellness industry with an exclusive line of superior, naturally based products. Founded in 2001, It Works!® introduced a world’s first with its site-specific body contouring wrap, the Ultimate Body Applicator. Today the company has been established as one of the country’s fastest-growing private companies, and the wrap continues to be a bestseller alongside It Works! botanically based skin care line and premium, whole-food supplements.
It Works! currently has a sales force of thousands of Independent Distributors in 20 countries and has been featured in Inc. magazine for the third consecutive year on the Inc. 500 list; ranked No. 290 for 2014 based on 1047-percent growth over the past three years. It Works! debuted at No. 15 on the Direct Selling News Global 100, the annual industry ranking produced by Direct Selling News magazine. The company has also appeared in the pages of two issues of Success from Home magazine dedicated to the It Works! team.
The It Works! Way
It Works! upholds its own “It Works! Way” standard of greatness in all areas: from creating impactful, naturally formulated products to imparting a sense of joy to its customers, changing lives with its direct sales opportunity, and cultivating a vibrant corporate culture. As our CEO and founder, Mark Pentecost, says, “We like to enjoy the journey. We’ve always had more of a Jimmy Buffett than a Warren Buffett kind of feel!”
BusinessView all jobs at It Works