Our client, a revolutionary Fortune 500 CPG company, committed to positively changing the world – one better food choice at a time, has an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing/Learning Specialist who will assist the Head of Brand Academy in managing the clients internal marketing training program to help organize and track trainings and mange training communications (email, “FB” page, digital resource center). This position is a 12+ month contract with the possibility of extensions located in Broomfield, CO.
Brand Academy’s mission is to build best-in-class marketing capabilities, build a strong Marketing Culture across all client locations (Colorado, New York and Canada), and develop inspiring brands created by passionate marketers.
The Marketing/Learning Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major global company and also gain exposure and deeper understanding of marketing roles and capabilities. It is also an excellent opportunity with an interest in profession training and talent development.
• Manage Brand Academy calendar
o Invites and RSVPs in Outlook
o Building/updating in Workplace (an internal FB type platform)
• Assist in the planning and deployment of annual training schedule across all client locations (Broomfield, CO; White Plains, NY; Vancouver, CAN). Note: no travel will be required.
o Ordering lunches, when needed
o Sign in sheets
o Helping to set up meeting day-of – meet with moderator/trainer to insure technology is working ok (projectors, audio, webex)
o Track attendance in master tracker
o Post any training content to Brand Academy Digital Resource Center
o Provide training listings for Learning & Development team for loading into Corporate system
• Lead development of Workplace Group for Brand Academy (Internal Social Community, similar to Facebook)
o Build out BA Group on Workplace
o Manage and keep updated Training Calendar
o Develop content strategy and post content (i.e. new creative from brands)
• Write Monthly Brand Academy Newsletter
• Partner with Brand Marketers to oversee Brand Camp – annual on-boarding training for new Marketing hires
o Planning meetings for Brand Camp team
o Help manage content development
o Set up meetings for Brand Camp days (i.e. individual invites for each presenter as well as overall invites to new hires/participants)
o Coordinate IRI training
o Coordinate meals
o Coordinate social activities
• Develop on-demand video content
o Work with Creative/Designers to develop self-guided, on-demand video training modules based on current live-training material
• Track Brand Academy budget throughout the year
• Measure and track training courses and material via online surveys
o Create survey for each training in Survey Monkey
o Track survey results
• B.A. or equivalent.
• Strong Computer skills including: PowerPoint skills, Word, Excel, Social platforms (i.e. FB)
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. Comfortable developing FB-type posts.
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage complex projects with limited oversight,
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
• Ability to anticipate needs for assigned projects and possible obstacles; able to propose solutions to any obstacles
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships across a variety of teams and stakeholders
• Experience in marketing communications a plus.