I-State Truck Center is a dealer for Freightliner, Fuso, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes, Cummins, CAT, Meritor & Eaton. We have been a market leader in the service industry for over 50 years, and we have excelled at providing solutions and adding value for our customers.
We are looking for someone with experience in Parts to join our team! This is a Second Shift role from 3:30pm to midnight, M-F.
Parts Personnel fulfill a critical role in our operations by providing excellent assistance to our customers, referencing part numbers, and pulling and shipping orders. They also provide support to the service and body shop departments. This is a critical position in ensuring that the company is able to locate and secure parts for jobs to be completed in a timely manner. Making sure we can access the parts in an efficient and cost effective manner ensures we are representing our customer’s best interest.
- Lookup, price, and purchase parts for on highway and off-highway diesel trucks.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to technicians
- Enter and pick customer orders from stock
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Knowledge of inventory control processes plus shipping and receiving
- Uphold standard work schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous computer experience, preferably using Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Requirements for Position:
- Pass pre-employment physical/work screen and drug/alcohol testing for this position
- Lifting requirement of 50 pounds
- Competitive compensation
- Broad range of health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.