Growing health IT company seeking a Sr.Software Development Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
Lead product development and manage Jr. engineers. Work closely with CTO & CEO on product development and configuration for customers actively using our platform. Opportunity to develop new features and functionality that can have a direct impact on ongoing healthcare operations in our customers facilities. Work on features and functionality that have impacts such as decreasing the chance of understaffing at healthcare facilities. Real world problems in healthcare
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Manage requests from support team
- Change software configurations to match customer requests for optimal product performance.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Our software improves communication and coordination of staff across a healthcare system.
Rapidly growing company with VA contract, going through FedRAMP authorization.
Why Work Here?We are a software and services company focused on healthcare workforce optimization. Our software improves communication and coordination of staff across a healthcare system. Rapidly growing company with VA contract, going through FedRAMP authorization.
Remote work, up and coming software company, great team, career growth potential