- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Personalized immunotherapies are the future of the fight against cancer, and IsoPlexis (www.isoplexis.com) is Making the Difference in enabling the lofty goal of employing immunotherapies to combat our toughest diseases. Our integrated systems, named #1 Innovation by Scientist Magazine & World-Leading Design by Red Dot, are changing cancer research by connecting biological readouts to what is actually happening in patients. Our game changing hardware technologies, originally from Cal Tech and Yale, combined with our next generation software and data visualizations, are powered by our amazing R&D team and used throughout the world. We work with a growing list of leading researchers who are publishing findings that connect our readouts to what is truly happening in patients, and that excites & drives all of us to do more! If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, give us a call. Our fast growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to ‘make things happen’ in our collective careers and in the broader world, and we look forward to talking.
IsoPlexis is welcoming self-motivated, high energy biologists with FAS experience who are looking for career growth working with cutting edge technology, to apply today!
- Maintain accurate employee data in electronic databases and individual folders
- Assist with recruitment and helping to screen potential candidates for company culture fit
- Help coordinate and perform new hire orientations
- Process payroll and be a key point of contact for everything related to employee compensation and benefits
- Maintain reports on general HR activity
- Help coordinate company events both in person and virtual
- Ensure the company is maintaining and complying to all HR best practices
- With the help of Leadership, improve communication processes and flows
- Collaborate with internal teams to integrate employee Culture and communications content into overall company goals and messaging
- Ensure that all employees' information is accurate, updated, standardized and aligned with Company policies
- Always attend to employees with the best interest of their employee morale
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in communications or relative field
- One to two years in like position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs
- Strong knowledge of end user productivity applications such as Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems and solutions concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly organized, productive, resourceful, and detail-oriented self-starter.
- Able to work both independently and in a team; effectively manage multiple projects
- Able and willing to document processes, technical writing skills.
ISOPLEXIS is only considering applicants who have valid authorization to work in the U.S., in this position, for the Company. ISOPLEXIS does not sponsor employment-based visas for this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Isoplexis Corporation